A crisp fall day, on a 1600 acre rolling hills cattle ranch was the setting for this California rustic wedding for Ashley and Tom. The bride in a Bhldn lace gown and the groom in a sleek tux both looked so stunning and happy. The decor was tasteful with many beautiful floral arrangements with details like persimmons and pomegranates and elegant tables with rich jewel toned hues.
We were so impressed by the live music with the bluegrass string band and the live band that had the dance floor really going through the night. In all, it was a wonderful day and we are so happy for Ashley and Tom!
- Wedding Styling and Coordination: Wild Heart Events
- Flowers: Ella and Louie
- Calligraphy: Sophie Loves Letters
- Decor Rentals: Milk and Honey Farm Vintage Rentals
- Glassware: Otis and Pearl
- Linens: La Tavola Linen
- Catering: Huntington Catering
- Live Music: Soulville
- String Band: Ventucky
- Lighting: Bella Vista Designs
- Dress: Bhldn