Our cup runneth over as we share these images. The wedding of James and Jamie is a special one to us. Richard and James were next door neighbors and actually moved into their LA Valley apartments on the same day. We have known this couple for a few years now and we even photographed these desert images of the two a couple years ago. They are Philly proud, adventurous, sweet, funny, family oriented, and madly in love with each other. We just really like these two… a lot and we were so honored to photograph their wedding day.
The wedding was at The 1909 in Topanga Canyon, a Tudor style building nestled under the oaks on a great property with a creek running through. Jamie, the creative and go-getter type worked diligent on a great majority of the wedding details such as the invitations, signage, decor and even the flowers. The wedding had so many happy tears, great dancing, laughter, kisses + hugs, just how every wedding should be.
A quick mention of Jamie in her dress. Hello Gorgeous! James was quite dapper too. These two really nailed an Autumn wedding.
Congratulations to our friends! We wish you a lifetime of happy moments.
- Location: 1909 Topanga Canyon
- Wedding Planner: Vanessa Goodman
- Catering: Scratch Food Truck
- Dress: Katie May
- Bridal Attire: Veil, Sara Gabriel and Shoes: Mint Velvet
- Bridal Jewelry: Cat Bird NYC
- Rings: His, Bario Neal and hers, Sofia Kofman
- Groom Attire: Hugo Boss and shoes Allen Edmonds
- Flowers: By the bride and her bridesmaid
- Invitations + Signage: Made by the Bride
- Videographer: Formwork Click here to watch the highlight video