Mike and Kristen were married at the beautiful Villa in San Juan Capistrano. It was a gathering of both close friends and family with elegant and simple details just as the couple envisioned. The ambiance of hundred year old buildings, luscious fruit trees in the courtyard, vines covering the surrounding walls and the flickering light of old gas-lamps. What a beautiful wedding. We were especially moved by the Father of the Bride serenading his daughter at the end of his toast and the giddiness from Kristen’s Grandmother hitting the dance floor. It was a magical night. The Villa is now one of our favorite places to photograph.
Congratulations to the lovely couple!
- Venue: Villa SJC (Michele is the best venue coordinator we have ever come across)
- Catering: Iva Lee’s Catering
- Bakery: Twinfully Sweets!
- Make-Up: Noemi Gonzalez, Posh Beauty
- Photo Booth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videography: David Rotunno
- DJ: DJ Divel
- Officiate: Jeff Tackett